Ticket application for Israeli Ambassador open

Please sign in (upper right) to apply for a ticket for the Israeli Ambassador's talk on Monday evening. Applications close at 11.00pm on Friday, 23rd November. Once signed in, please click here to apply for a ticket.

You will be notified over the weekend if you are to receive a ticket. No entry will be allowed without a valid ticket, Union Society ID card, and one other form of photo ID (preferrably University ID).

Comments

DonLuisPS's picture
Submitted by DonLuisPS on Thu, 22/11/2012 - 17:04

Hello, I signed in as a registered user but when I try to sign up for tickets to the Ambassador's talk I am denied access.
I would like to sign up (lp365).
Could you also tell me why it's not working?
Thanks,
Luis

root's picture
Submitted by root on Thu, 22/11/2012 - 17:30

Hi Luis, are you a member of the Union? It doesn't look you are from our records, and the application form is only available to user accounts that have a confirmed membership. If you are a member I will ask the main office to look in to this for you.

lizzz.waters's picture
Submitted by lizzz.waters on Thu, 22/11/2012 - 17:34

Hi, I signed in and tried to register for a ticket for the Israeli Ambassador's talk but it says I'm not authorized, even though I'm a member of the Union.

palteen's picture
Submitted by palteen on Thu, 22/11/2012 - 18:01

Hello,

I have the same problem. I am a full member of the Union but it wouldn't let me apply.

I would be grateful if you could sort it our for me as well. It says 'Access Denied"

Many thanks

Maksim

sw564@cam.ac.uk's picture
Submitted by sw564@cam.ac.uk on Thu, 22/11/2012 - 18:05

Hi,

I'm a member of the union but it says 'Access Denied' when I go to the link for booking a ticket for the Israeli Ambassador. My email is sw564@cam.ac.uk. Could you please sign me up?

Thanks,
Sarah Weidenm├╝ller

gd328@cam.ac.uk's picture
Submitted by gd328@cam.ac.uk on Thu, 22/11/2012 - 18:19

Same problem as the others. I'm getting an access denied notification. My email is gd328. Please could I be added to the ballot. Cheers.

root's picture
Submitted by root on Thu, 22/11/2012 - 18:32

Hi guys, sorry you've had problems. I'll investigate each of your accounts individually and let you know when they have been fixed.

root's picture
Submitted by root on Thu, 22/11/2012 - 18:46

Hi Oshien, I have joined this account you have just made to your membership record we have for you; if you logout and login again it will recognize you as a member and let you vote.

root's picture
Submitted by root on Thu, 22/11/2012 - 23:34

For those members who are getting access-denied: try logging-out and logging-in again, it seems to work!

root's picture
Submitted by root on Fri, 23/11/2012 - 00:50

Hi Gerald, in your case you are using an account you have just created, which hasn't been linked to your membership record by us. I have now merged this new account with your membership record, so if you login/logout again it should work!

adamherman's picture
Submitted by adamherman on Fri, 23/11/2012 - 09:08

Hi
I tried to apply for tickets, and also got "Access Denied" when i tried to apply for tickets (although it said in the email it would be open until 11am)
Are there no more tickets?

DanielR's picture
Submitted by DanielR on Fri, 23/11/2012 - 10:18

Hi,

I like to book a ticket for the talk on Monday with Israel's Ambassador, but access has been denied (although I tried to logout and login again). Are there still tickets available?

All best,
Daniel

sophiegrabiner's picture
Submitted by sophiegrabiner on Fri, 23/11/2012 - 17:16

Hi I'm having the same access denied issue for booking tickets for the Israeli Ambassador's talk and have been all week even though i've logged in and out several times...email address is sophie@grabiner.net and CRSid is sjg99...could you add me to the ballot please

Phridur's picture
Submitted by Phridur on Fri, 23/11/2012 - 17:37

Can you please add me to the ballot too? My access is denied... crsid fku20. Thanks.

zhao.liu's picture
Submitted by zhao.liu on Fri, 23/11/2012 - 18:20

I am having the "access denied" problem as well.

CRSid zl313